Engineer Ply offers a wide range of high quality plywood, manufactured from the premium A+ grade timber. Our rigorous engineering process ensures the product is perfectly bonded and suitably treated to withstand termites, bores & moisture. Highly recommended for all types of furniture, wall panelling, partitions, ceilings, laminations & paint finish.
Fire Rated Plywood
(IS: 5509 - 2000)
Fire Rated or Flame Resistant Plywood is fast becoming a part of standard building norms nowadays, especially for certain applications such as fire walls & film-set construction. It takes state-of-the-art technical innovations, high levels of skills, specialized knowledge and years of research & development to build world-class fire rated plywood. Our products are designed to adhtere to the highest levels of quality specifications & standards as laid down by the ISI.
- Low flammability & smoke generation.
- Resists ignition, surface spread & penetration.
- Leach resistant; Fire retardant chemical will not wash out.
- Non-hygroscopic; Does not corrode.
- Permits overlaying, lamination or painting.
- Can be machine cut with ordinary tools.
- 3-tier preservative treatment for deeper penetration.
- Resists fungi, termites & borers.
- Formaldehyde emission within acceptable norms.
- Dimensionally stable in adverse environments.