Engineer Ply offers a wide range of high quality plywood, manufactured from the premium A+ grade timber. Our rigorous engineering process ensures the product is perfectly bonded and suitably treated to withstand termites, bores & moisture. Highly recommended for all types of furniture, wall panelling, partitions, ceilings, laminations & paint finish.
IS: 303 - 1989
- A bend radius as little as 25mm makes this product ideal for tight radius work.
- It can be bonded together in its curved form to produce any thickness as required.
- Standard thicknesses available are 3mm, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm & 16mm.
- 6mm & 8mm are in long or cross grain; 3mm, 12mm & 16mm in cross grain only.
- Cross grain will producw 4' (1220mm) column. Long grain will produce 8' (2400mm) column.
- It can be provided stained, painted, plastered, veneered or any other finish.
- Flexi ply is supplied in flat 1220mm x 2440mm (4' x 8') sheets.